Monday, June 22, 2009

New Layout.....maybe!?

I have wanted to change my blog layout for quiet some time but it took me so long to get the current one right that I didn't want to mess it up. I've tried a few times to use the super cute backgrounds but I just couldn't get it to work...and I was following all of the directions. So tonight I tried again and it seemed really easy but the final result was a mixture of the new blog and the old blog. Just my luck. So I changed my template with blogger and ended up with this pretty, plain and not to cute blog. Ooops!

Any hints, ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Chrissy-teeny said...

Rather than changing your actual format, you can just change the face of your blog. You need to add an html link and use a third party function. I can show you how, if you want.

Tracy Collings said...

Tori, call me, I'll help you.