Friday, March 13, 2009

Moving Update

It's 1:35 am and I can't sleep. We have only one more day until we move and I got a burst of energy around 10pm, so I packed and cleaned until around 12:30am. I'm still wired and I don't feel tired. I think I'm just too excited. We took a day trip to Utah today and signed papers on the house. We did an inspection of the home and I love it just as much as I did when we first saw it. We dropped the two middle children off with our sister in law, Molly, who offered to watch them...thanks Molls! The sellers of our new home are moving out in a hurry and trying hard to be out by the contract deadline so Marc's mom and a few other sister in laws have offered to go to our new home and clean it (in case they don't). They are SO awesome. We love you guys!

So, we have about 90% off the house moved into the garage ready to put in the trucks tomorrow afternoon. Then on Saturday we will finish up and head out first thing in the morning and unload all our stuff. I can't believe how much stuff we actually have. I've taken 6 loads to the D.I. and I have oodles of garbage sacks outside. Good job its garbage day tomorrow.

We were lucky enough to have our friends and neighbors bring us a meal for the last 3 days..so I was able to pack up my kitchen. That's one of the things I'll miss about Pocatello....the people!

Bailee went in for her shots and we found out she had an ear infection too. She has had a cold for a week. Later that night she got the goopy eye and we realised she had pink eye too (conjunctivitis). Poor baby has a runny nose and goopy eyes. She seems to be doing much better now and even while sick she is a sweet little baby.

So, thats our update. I won't be online for a while because I'll be busy moving and unpacking...
everytime we hear the Chris Daughtry song, "I'm going home" we think its our song.
We just can't wait!

3 comments:

. said...

I'm so excited for you! I'd love to see pics of the new house. Good luck with everything--what a big job! I hope you have lots of help and get lots of sleep once it's all over.

Heidi said...

I will miss you here in Pocatello. I am glad we can still stay in touch thru blogging! Good Luck with everything!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

What a sad post. I know you're not online for a while, but I just want you to know that I missed seeing you at church today. Des had nobody to babble with in Relief Society. I hope you're having great times, but I still want you to know that you're missed!