Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Party

Oops....I thought I posted this a few weeks ago.

This past weekend was G'ma and G'Pa's annual Easter Egg Hunt. And this time we didn't have to pack up for the weekend to attend. We took a quick 15 minute drive to Grandma's. It sure does make life easier (and FUN) living here. So, I'm not the best at remembering to take pictures and frankly, I'm glad I at least got the few that I did. They don't completely represent how much fun we had...and I didn't even catch Jake in one of them.


Here is Brinlee with her cousin Clara (whose birthday was today). They didn't plan the matching shirts but they sure were happy it happened.



Here's Kenadee with cousins, Clara, Grace and Chloe in the background.



More Cousins hunting for eggs; Mailia, Kelton, Clara, Cameron







The first week of April is filled with birthdays so we also had a celebration for Kelton, Clara, Caity, Maili and Zoe.




It is Zoe's FIRST birthday in a few weeks. Cait made the cutest cake and Zoe LOVED it. She is such a sweet baby.





















0 comments: